- Is it free to search for jobs, post my resume and apply for jobs?
Yes, there is no cost to job seekers.
- How do I find a job using CHOPS Jobs?
You may search for jobs by title, location, length of job and/or category by clicking here.
- How do I post my resume?
All you have to do is click here to get started. Once your resume is approved by our administrator, it will be live on the site and you can start applying for jobs.
- Can anyone view my profile and resume?
You can choose to make your resume public or private.
- Can I create a profile using my social media login?
Yes, you may create a profile using your Facebook login.
- What kind of companies post their jobs on CHOPS Jobs?
The primary companies are restaurants, hotels, bars, senior living centers and those that are hiring for positions in the hospitality industry.
- Am I guaranteed a job?
No, we cannot guarantee that you will find a job by using the CHOPS Jobs website. We provide the resource to help you make the connections.
- What kind of jobs are posted on CHOPS Jobs?
Here is a sampling of jobs that you may find on our website:
Executive Pastry Chef
Pastry Sous Chef
Front of House (FOH) Manager
Host / Hostess
WINE & BEVERAGE:
Juice Bar Attendant
Wine Store Sales Associate
OFFICE & ADMIN:
Accounting / Bookkeeper
Catering & Sales Coordinator
Director of Operations
Food & Beverage Manager
Hospitality Office Manager
Research & Development Manager