Greetings from LEGENDS at Angel Stadium! We are the proud Hospitality partner for Angel Stadium, and we are looking for skilled food and beverage candidates to join our growing team!
Under direction of the Executive Culinary Team, this individual will be responsible for effectively supporting all culinary operations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs, implements, and maintains a guest service and management philosophy that serves as a guide to respective team members.
- Develops and implements menus, according to recipes which uphold Legends Hospitality Standards.
- Meets with Executive Culinary Team to review assignments, anticipated business levels, changes, and other information pertinent to job performance.
- Strong cooking line skills.
- Strong meat and fish butchery, sauce making, as well as advanced cooking techniques.
- Maintains and abides by County Health/Sanitation as well as Legends Hospitality standards.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of food purchasing.
- Conducts meetings/pre-shifts to update staff on daily goals & objectives.
- Conducts continual and consistent service training for all staff.
- Maintains positive guest relations at all times.
- Provides efficient service and quality products by maintaining positive customer and client relations through effective communication and prudent financial practices.
- Maintains cost as it pertains to labor and operating supplies; works within budgeted guidelines.
- Ensures that all equipment is in proper operational condition and is cleaned on a regular basis.
- Maintains staff and ensures proper hiring and promoting of associates per Legends Hospitality Standards.
- Exhibits leadership for all direct reports though consistent communication, commendations, and disciplinary action for all associates related to the suites department.
- Performs other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- The ideal candidate will have a culinary degree or have graduated from a certified apprenticeship program with a minimum of 2-3 years supervisory experience in the contract food service industry, preferably in premium services, catering, and concessions environments for a sports and entertainment venue.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Must have a strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, and management skills.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must possess a high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
- Must be able to remain calm under stressful situations.
- Must be able to smile, maintain positive body language, and consistently provide positive guest service.
- Must be able to make generalizations, evaluations, and decisions without immediate supervision.
- Must be able to accept and carry out responsibility for directions.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to work hours that vary, according to event schedule
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Apply today for immediate consideration!