Lola’s Cafe is a family owned community cafe in Ladera Ranch, serving fresh quality gourmet food, coffees, teas and baked goods.
We are looking for passionate and hard working individuals who will deliver a top notch and positive experience for each guest. Our crew is what will make the difference and set us apart from the competition.
We strive to offer a work environment where each crew member takes pride is her/his work, has fun while working, and is enthusiastic about working with people and healthy, high quality food and drinks!
Hours – Part-time/Full-time Positions
- Breakfast & Lunch/Afternoon café & coffeehouse Monday-Sunday
- Minimum of 20-25 hrs per week up to 40 hours for full time
- A.M. and P.M. shifts available
- Hours of operation: 6am-6:30pm (except during events)
- Hourly pay is based on skills & experience – includes generous tips on top oh hourly wage (tips average $4.50+/hr)
Apply today for immediate consideration!