LINE COOK & PREP COOK
Lola’s Cafe is seeking a detailed-oriented, highly-motivated Line Cook & Prep Cook to join our mighty kitchen team. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about preparing an amazing dining experience for our guests through the use of healthy, structured food preparation specifications. The Line Cook position offers an opportunity to work alongside a group of professional, hard-working, energetic people who are all empowered to do whatever it takes to deliver an exceptional guest experience. The ability to work in a team environment and follow the prescribed systems is essential to this position.
**SEARCHING FOR APPLICANTS WHO ARE RELIABLE, HONEST, ORGANIZED & PUNCTUAL
* Work closely with our Kitchen Lead and Lead Line Cook to achieve guest expectations
* Work fast, be team oriented & follow established food prep standards
* Must understand & execute the FIFO system to rotate, label & date prepared food daily
* Good knife skills & have current food handlers permit (available online)
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
* Must have reliable transportation
Pay – $17/hr (tips included)
Hours – Full-time Positions / Part-time Available
* Typical shifts: 6am-2:30pm & 9:30am-6pm (Breakfast & Lunch) Monday-Sunday + Prep/Close
* Hours – full time 40 hrs/week including weekends // Part time available at 20+ hrs/week
*Full time includes paid meal each full shift
* A.M. and P.M. shifts available
* Hours of operation: 6am-7pm (Occasional special events)
* Hourly pay is based on skills & experience
ABOUT LOLA’S CAFE
Lola’s Cafe is a family owned community cafe in Ladera Ranch, serving fresh quality gourmet food, coffees, teas and baked goods. We strive to offer a work environment where each crew member takes pride in her/his work, has fun while working, and passionate about preparing fresh food for our guests.
We are looking for applicants who will deliver a top notch and positive experience to every guest.
Our crew is what will make the difference and set us apart from the competition!
* High school diploma or beyond
* 1 year experience in a similar fast casual dining is preferable, but we will train if candidate is passionate about her/his desire to work in the industry
* Assure that your daily actions reflect Lola’s core values
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time